Hygiene is two-thirds of health, Lebanese Proverb.
Why don’t you read our free ebook Wash your hands! for a brief introduction to this important and 💧hygienic💧 topic?
Good personal hygiene is very important and is one of the most effective ways to protect ourselves from germs
It is also essential from a social perspective. No-one likes to be close to, and even less to be friends with, a person who stinks and is very dirty.
How can you improve personal hygiene so you feel better and look nicer?
- Wash your body and your hair often, trim your nails regularly to keep them short and clean. Especially wash and carefully dry your feet, face, hands, armpits, private parts, and bottom.
- Brush your teeth and floss at least twice per day. Visit your dentist twice a year for checkups and cleanings.
- Wash your hands properly, often, and with antibacterial soap, particularly before eating, handling food, money, or garbage, touching an animal, after going to the bathroom, sneezing or coughing.
- Wear clean clothes after showering or bathing. Wear fresh underwear every day and be sure to change your bed sheets at least once or twice a week!
- Shave or keep your beard trimmed.
- Others: Dress well and look presentable. Never share personal items, such as toothbrushes, bar soap, combs, razors, tissues, or water bottles. Be aware, body art could affect your future career.